Travel & Expense Management Solutions
ATRIIS is a trusted partner to companies seeking to reduce their travel spend, by providing quality travel program management services that combine the benefits of industry leading technology and superior customer service, across all travel management needs, from planning to reporting.
Full travel procurement process including planning, self booked & agent assisted reservations , travel policy enforcement & approval chain.
Travel expense reporting, expense policy, approval procedures and personal expense reimbursement.
Travel Spend Reporting Suite
Complete range of management reports providing an overview of all corporate travel purchases.
How Can Your Company Benefit?
- Travel policy compliance across your organization
- Real time financial control and accountability
- Savings from implementation average 15% of annual travel spend
- Consolidation of travel spends into the existing procurement processes
- Integration with back-office/financial systems
- Quick and easy deployment
- High adoption rates
- All-in-one product
The system combines a self-booking tool, procurement process management that suits the clients' travel policy, automated approval chain processing and expense report generation.
Full capability to customize the system to your needs.
- SAAS (Software as a Service) product
The system doesn't require installation and can be accessed anytime, anywhere, through web access.
- Proven return on investment (ROI) to the customer
On average, travel procurement systems can cut corporate travel costs by 10%.
- Added value for travel agencies
The system enables travel agencies to offer their business customers services in addition to booking flights.
By implementing procurement practices on corporate travel business trips using ATRIIS our customers have been able to cut down their travel spend by 10-15%. The ATRIIS approach for travel spend management ensures that corporate travel policy and relating business processes are applied to each and every trip. This is the key for obtaining insight, control and visibility into this undermanaged spend category.